Step 1: Original Picture
In this image we have a few distractions in the back such as the sunlight peeping through and the weights on the ground. We also have the blank wall which could act as some negative space if we crop out the distractions.
Step 2: Cropped
I was able to crop out the distracting weights and window and I also cropped out the HPU sign that was at the bottom of the original image. We are now able to focus more on my friend Julia and not get distracted. I guess I could have left some of the weights in the image to show that she is actually working out but they were a bit distracting and the first step to a workout is stretching not lifting.
Step 3: Adjustment layer
I brightened up the image a little bit to make it less dull and I also turned up the saturation a little to give the picture some color and help it pop a bit more.


No comments:
Post a Comment