Spongebob Meme
Introduction: I had some trouble coming up with a good meme idea. So I decided to think of a charchter that everyone loves....spongebob! Since the greater of sponge bob passed away recently, I though it would be fun to bring back fun loving spongebob. I looked up some funny sponge bob faces on google and found one of him looking very nervous. I then thought maybe I can photoshop him into a classroom. Spongebob is sitting in class with his classmates and teacher and remembers he missed the deadline last night to submit his essay....relatable right
The Meme
Screenshot with the layers
Steps: I started my pressing file, open, and selected my background picture which was the classroom. Then I added in spongebob as the second layer. I used the eraser tool to get rid of the surrounding background on spongebob. I dragged sponge bobs face over one of the kids sitting down on the chair making it look like spongebob was sitting there. Then I created a text box and added a little caption title to the meme. The words started to kind of go over onto the teacher but I couldn't figure out how to move them.

No comments:
Post a Comment