Introduction:
For this weeks blog post we had to use some kind of animation within our audio story soundtrack to enhance it. In class we went over a variety of ways to achieve this task and I also read a little bit about how to create titles and graphics and how to animate an intro title.
Animation:
I started playing around with the video effects panel. For my first and second image I used the "push" effects as a cool transition. I added some of these transitions for a few of my images to make it flow more. I used dip to white, film dissolve, morph cut and a few more. I then started adding titles and captions to my images. For some odd reason the work "graphics; was not popping up on my panel it was just "titles", so I sort of had to figure out how to use that but after playing around with it a bit I was able to add some titles to my images. I made them black and white with some different fonts. Then lastly I added an ending title to wrap up my whole story!
What I want to learn:
For one reason I could not figure out how to make my images move and I would like to be able to do that. I also want to figure out why graphics was not popping onto my panel and only titles was because when we used graphics in class it was much easier than using the titles panel.
No comments:
Post a Comment