Introduction:
For this weeks blog post we were asked to create a still image video with some B roll in a sequence. I really enjoyed doing this assignment because I feel as though it helps listeners better understand my audio story because of the still images provided. Throughout class time and making this I learned some new helpful things about adobe premiere pro. If you keep reading you will find the things I have learned along with the video!
Adobe Premiere Pro:
Premiere Pro is a powerful, cross platform, editing application, designed for video production. You are able to assembles edits, add audio and video effects, add titles and much more! At first I was a little bit confused on how to use Premiere, but I soon was able to figure it out. I learned all about the different bins you can create to store different items. I learned that on the sequence V+video and A=audio, so you must be cautious were you place your recordings. To make my images bigger or smaller I left clicked and dragged the desired image. It is also very important to have your pictures in HDV---->1080p30. You can do this by going to File--New---Sequence---HDV---1080p30.
After completing my project I exported it and placed it in the correct folder so it did not get lost. I was able to upload it onto youtube (which is also another thing I learned) to do that I had to log into youtube, press the upload button and then make sure I import the >mpeg NOT the prproj. Lastly, I learned how to embed my video onto my blog which is pretty easy. You copy the embed link and put in into the HTML and then you are all set.
What Can be Learned?
There is definetly some things I want to work on and learn how to do, such as: being able to make my pictures move in or out to add more of an effect. I think this would help the listener feel more engaged. I also want to learn how to create titles and captions over my picture because I think that would be cool. Thanks for tuning in, talk to you guys later!
No comments:
Post a Comment